How to Use Different Brushes:
There are many terms when it comes to applying makeup; stippling, buffing, painting, rolling, smudging, and more. The following video describes which brushes to use and what techniques to use with those brushes.
How to Clean (example):
- 1. Run the brushes under warm water.
- 2. Squirt some shampoo into a bowl of water and swirl them around or use the palm of your hand to lather up the brushes.
- 3. Rinse the brush again under running water.
- 4. Repeat these three steps until the water that comes out of the brush is clear.
- 5. Use a cloth to dry the bristles, reshaping them to their correct position as you do.
- 6. Lay them on a cloth to air dry from there.