- – Grey free is a temporary hair color that comes in all different colors for touch ups in between going to the salon.
- – Use on eyebrows or eyelashes for a natural look that blends with a number of different hair colors.
- – Use Grey Free on wigs and fake facial hair if they are getting dull and need some touch ups.
Who Should Use It:
- – Anyone that has grey highlights in their hair that they usually get dyed at a salon. This is a great product for in between salon visits.
- – People that work in the theatre industry and do a lot with costumes that include wigs and facial hair.
How to Use It:
Grey Free comes in a container that looks a little bit like a mascara tube and wand. A little bit goes a long way, so you don’t need much on the wand at a time. Brush the wand through the parts of your hair, while it is dry, that you desire to have colored and let it dry or dry with a hairdryer. Then you can brush, style, and play with your hair as normal.
- – Seal with a finishing spray for better results
- – Blend colors to match any shade needed
- – Use to match your hair dye for different color grow out
- – Remove grey free before going to the salon to get your hair colored again
How Well Does it Last?
Since you don’t need to use much at a time, the bottle itself lasts a while. Each tube typically lasts 3-4 months.
The effect on the hair itself lasts until you wash it out with shampoo.
Amazon – of the 75 reviews, 36 of them are 5 out of 5 stars. The average rating was 3.8 out of 5 stars.